Belvedere Youth Club originated when Belvedere Social Services assumed responsibility for two existing inner city Youth Clubs in 1918. Two of its founding members were Doctor William Lombard Murphy and Mr. Victor Plunkett. From this beginning it has grown into one of the largest Youth Clubs in the State.
This year Belvedere Youth Club celebrates its 100th year of existence and to mark this occasion there are a number of events on October 20th 2018.
- Mass of Thanksgiving to celebrate the 100th anniversary
- Celebrant Most Reverend Diarmuid Martin D.D., Archbishop of Dublin
- Church of Our Lady of Lourdes, Sean Mc Dermott Street
- Dinner Dance & Fundraiser
- The Shelbourne Hotel, 27 St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details on how you can support this event.
Belvedere Youth Club has survived for 100 years through the generous support of the government, Belvedere College, as well as individual and corporate donors.
We look forward to your support in our next 100 years. For donations please click here.